--2021 REGISTRATION NOW OPEN--
Looking Forward to Summer 2021 - Here's Our Plan!
We want to begin by thanking all our families and campers for your understanding and support regarding the closure of HOC for the summer of 2020. We know that so many families and campers were disappointed to have missed out on the HOC camp experience last summer.
That is why, in anticipation that we are able to operate for the 2021 camp season, we took the time this summer to pivot and start planning for a fun-filled and exciting summer ahead. A summer that our campers and families are excited to be a part of and have something special to look forward to.
Our Senior Staff team were busy implementing some new and exciting changes including renovations around camp, purchasing some fun new camp programming equipment, revamping programs/activities, as well as adjusting camp scheduling to best suit the future needs of our campers and staff.
In addition, we have started plans to best ensure the health and safety of our camp community, as we continue to manage the ongoing safety concerns and restrictions as they pertain to Covid-19.
- As a member of the Ontario Camps Association (OCA), we will be looking to the support and guidance of the OCA Covid-19 task force, working with Public Health and the Government of Ontario to create guidelines for a safe re-opening of overnight summer camps in 2021.
- Under the guidance of our health unit, one key element of our plan is opening registration based on a 50% enrollment capacity and reduced cabin capacities. This will ensure we have the flexibility to adjust to any future Public Health and Province of Ontario restrictions and physical distancing guidelines that may be implemented for the 2021 season. Capacity maximums will be re-evaluated as restrictions/guidelines are changed/updated.
2021 REGISTRATION INFORMATION
Click here to view the 2021 HOC Availability Calendar. Certain weeks and programs are already filling up.
Click here to Register HOC 2021 and/or access your Campsite Parent Dashboard.
If you previously registered in an HOC program and already have an account with us, your family and camper information will already be saved from your previous enrollment. Simply click on the Enrollment tab in the Campsite Parent Dashboard to get started for 2021. If you are a new camper, simply create a new account and start your registration today.
Remember to take advantage of our Early Registration Rate (before March 1, 2021) to save on the cost of the Overnight Hockey + Camp & Overnight Ultimate Camp Programs.
Have a group of 4+ campers? Take a look at our Group Discount Registration Process / Rates for some further incentives. Note: the process for 2021 has changed. Read more about the Group Registration process here. The Group Request Form is now available on our website > Rates & Dates > Group Request Form.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT UPDATED HOC WEBSITE
UPDATES/CHANGES FOR SUMMER 2021
--2021 Enrollment: Register Early Due To Current Reduced Enrollment Capacity
Due to the current reduced enrollment capacity and significantly reduced cabin capacities, we are encouraging campers to register early to avoid disappointment if requested week is not available. Camper registration (including campers registered with group discount code) will be based on first-come, first-serve based on enrollment request submission.
--Group Discount Registration
To successfully place campers in cabins under this 50% enrollment capacity model, we have implemented a few restrictions to our Group Discount Registration.
New for Summer 2021;
- A group is considered a minimum of 4 campers and campers in groups must be assigned in pairs of 2 (within one birth year of another) for cabin requests.
- In addition, campers must be assigned to groupings of 4 to be allocated to the same section assignments. Please be aware that Groups with 4+ campers may not all be allocated to the same section due to capacity limitations.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Registration is still based on first-come-first-serve. All campers in the group are not guaranteed a spot within the requested week until they register individually and receive an email confirmation from HOC.
--Registration Restrictions (Currently, Subject to Change)
- International Campers: Due to the current and ongoing Canadian border restrictions, HOC reserves the right to limit camper registrations to Canadian residents only (at this time). If and when the Canadian border opens to International visitors (without quarantine restriction), registration for those campers will become available based on program availability, and at the sole discretion of HOC. If your camper is not a Canadian resident, you may still choose to enroll him/her and be placed on the waitlist for your chosen week and program.
- Day Programs: In consideration of limiting daily outside exposure as it pertains to the health and safety of our camp community, we have currently suspended all our Day Programs including Day Hockey, Day Hockey + Camp and Day Ultimate Camp Programs. Programs may become available as we get closer to the summer and have further guidance from Public Health and Province of Ontario regarding Covid-19 restrictions/guidelines.
Newly revamped Overnight Ultimate Camp Program, features include;
- New Daily Activity Rotation activities including Aquaglide Challenge Track,
- New WellFit Training Activity,
- Opportunity to choose water ski activity twice daily (based on a first-register, first-served model).