HOC NEWS AND UPDATES: ICE HOCKEY - NEW 'SPORT' ACTIVITY ADDED TO SPORT + SPIRIT RETREAT
Ladies, this is a perfect opportunity to start your hockey season off right with exceptional hockey instructors leading you through power skating, skills and drills.
Due to interest, we are excited to now add Ice Hockey to the list of 'Sport' Activity options available to participants at the retreat at no extra cost. The program will include;
- 2 - 1.5 hour ice sessions (Saturday and Sunday). See retreat schedule - Retreat Schedule
- Hockey instruction will include power skating, skills and drills
- All skill levels welcome - participants will be divided on the ice based on skill level and instruction will challenge each participant to their own level
- Participants must provide own equipment and are responsible for transportation to/from camp to arena (10-minute drive already allocated in the schedule).
- Spots are limited and filled based on first come first served.
Thanks to the tremendous response to the women's retreat weekend, we are currently 60% sold out. Registration is limited to 100 spots so, if you are thinking about attending and want to guarantee your spot, REGISTER TODAY.
More Retreat Details:
The Sport + Spirit for Her Retreat (September 14-16, 2018) is the perfect weekend getaway for ladies (21+) who are interested in stepping outside their comfort zone and exploring new outlooks on health and wellness.
We have re-created all the fun and freedom of summer camp in a condensed weekend but with much, much, more…suited to meet the needs of women.
September 14th-16th @ Hockey Opportunity Camp
Questions? Contact Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org