Staff Orientation / Training: TBD
Employment Period: July 2, 2017 – August 26, 2017
Optional Employment: Week #9 August 27 – September 2, 2017
Wages: Summer wages vary depending on age, qualifications, and experience of applicants. Room and board are included.
- Minimum of 18 years of age.
- Currently enrolled in a college or university program with preferred study in recreation management, education, early childhood development, physical education or personnel management.
- Administrative background with experience in supervising peers.
- Experience working with children of varied ages in a supervisory or teaching situation. Specific camp experience an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, evaluate and deal effectively with problem solving situations within the area of responsibility.
- Valid G driver’s license.
- Genuine interest in working with children in the community.
- Minimum Bronze Cross Award. Emergency First Aid and CPR certification.
- Must be an enthusiastic, energetic and positive person.
- Must be willing to take part in camp related activities outside the defined job description.