Employment Period: May 29th, 2017 – August 26th, 2017
Wages: Summer wages vary depending on age, qualifications and experience of applicants. Room and board is included
- Minimum 19 years of age and completing at least a three year Nursing Program or 2 year Paramedic Program.
- Genuine interest in working with children.
- Experience working with children of varied ages. Specific camp experience an asset.
- Bronze Cross or NLS preferred.
- Currently holding an advanced or instructor level Emergency First Aid and CPR certificate.
- Must be enthusiastic, energetic, and positive.
- Must be willing to take part in camp related activities outside the defined job description.
- Must possess valid G driver’s license..